For this recipe I picked up a pleasant, boneless, 5lb Prime Rib Roast from WalMart for about $66… and I turned it into one thing that’s worthy of that Vacation Desk. I seasoned it with beefy flavors, garlic and onions after which smoked it on a pellet smoker with Hickory pellets till it was medium uncommon (120 inner).
WHAT MALCOM USED IN THIS RECIPE:
Smoked Prime Rib cooked with an herb-crust on the Pellet Smoker utilizing Hickory Pellets.
- Put together pellet grill for oblique smoking at 250°F utilizing hickory pellets.
- Trim extra fats from prime rib roast and use butcher twine to safe the form of the roast.
- Combine collectively Killer Hogs TX Brisket Rub, Chimi Churri, Garlic and Onion in a small bowl.
- Drizzle the skin with olive oil for a binder. Season with a layer of Swine Life Prime Beef Rub. Then generously rub the skin of the prime rib roast with the TX Brisket seasoning combination.
- Place the prime rib on the smoker – use an inner meat probe to watch inner temps. When temperature within the middle of the roast reaches 120°F, take away from smoker and permit prime rib to relaxation for no less than 20-Half-hour earlier than slicing.
Key phrases: prime rib, prime rib roast, walmart meat, walmart prime rib, smoked prime rib, prime rib on the grill, the way to smoke a major rib
Have a Query About This Recipe?
Join with us in our HowToBBQRight Fb group for recipe assist, to share your photos, giveaways, and extra!