Transport to a tropical island with this Mango Pineapple Smoothie. Tremendous creamy, deliciously candy and straightforward to make. Function a snack or a tasty breakfast.
Causes to Love this Smoothie
- NUTRITION – Mango and pineapple present the smoothie with fibre, nutritional vitamins and minerals. The yogurt and milk add protein to maintain you glad for longer. Chia seeds present an added enhance of protein, omega-3 fat and antioxidants.
- EASY – Easy substances blended collectively in underneath 5 minutes.
- DELICIOUS – Children and adults alike are certain to like the thick, frosty texture and candy, tropical flavour.
Watch Tips on how to Make it (Video)
Ingredient Data with Various Solutions
This mango and pineapple smoothie recipe is fairly easy but additionally versatile. It may be simply tailored to go well with dietary necessities or style preferences.
- FROZEN MANGO & PINEAPPLE
Including frozen fruit offers the smoothie the thick, milkshake like texture. For those who use recent the smoothie might be thinner so attempt to add not less than one frozen fruit. If in case you have recent fruit that wants used, chop into chunks and place on a lined baking sheet. Freeze for 30 minutes after which switch to zip lock baggage and freeze till wanted.
Provides additional sweetness and fruity flavour.
Has probiotics to assist help intestine well being and provides a creamy wealthy layer to the smoothie. Could be skipped and changed with somewhat extra milk.
Any milk will work however needless to say completely different sorts of milk have completely different protein contents. If you’re searching for a better protein smoothie be conscious of this. Dairy milk, pea milk and soy milk are highest in protein.
Coconut milk pairs nicely with tropical flavours nevertheless when you use full-fat canned coconut milk it could actually seperate in a really chilly smoothie like this.
- CHIA SEEDS
Added for its dietary advantages (they’re a wealthy supply of protein, omega 3 and antioxidants), in addition they assist thicken the smoothie. Could be skipped if most well-liked.
Searching for methods to additional enhance the diet of this pineapple mango smoothie? Why not strive including..
- Frozen cauliflower – For those who add somewhat you may’t actually style it and may add to the creaminess of the smoothie.
- Candy Potato – A spoonful of cooked candy potato will add diet and likewise helps add creaminess.
- Spinach – A small handful received’t actually be detected taste-wise (however will change color to inexperienced.)
- Flax Seed – Add a tbsp for added omega 3 fat and fibre.
- Nut Butter – Add a tbsp for creaminess and nuttiness in addition to an additional enhance of vitamins.
- Bee Pollen – Mix in a tablespoon or sprinkle on prime of your smoothie for added nutritional vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Hemp Seeds – Add a tbsp for added protein, wholesome fat and a nutrient enhance.
- Oats – A tbsp or two of oats will make the smoothie heartier and extra filling.
Tips on how to Make It (Course of Photographs)
- Place all substances in a blender. Add the liquid first to cease the fruit getting caught underneath the blades.
- Mix till clean. Style and alter if mandatory
Smoothie Making Ideas
- Use the proper gear: A high-speed blender, designed to pulverise, is required to work with the frozen mango and pineapple. For those who don’t have a robust blender then it’s possible you’ll wish to use recent or semi-frozen fruit so it should mix higher (the smoothie received’t be as thick and creamy).
- Ingredient Order: The order you add your substances could make a distinction in how simply your smoothie will mix. You need the liquid and simpler to mix fruit (orange) on the backside, nearest the blade to stop the frozen fruit from getting caught underneath the blade. In some blenders, it will contain you including them first and in others (the place it’s a must to screw on a lid with a blade and flip), you’ll have to add them final.
- Fluctuate the Velocity: Utilizing the heartbeat operate in the beginning of mixing may also help the substances to flow into. Begin at a low pace and work your means as much as a excessive pace. If in case you have a tamper (like with a Vitamix) then use it to push the substances all the way down to the blade.
- Smoothie too thick? Add a small quantity of milk till desired consistency is reached.
- Smoothie too skinny? Add extra frozen fruit. Frozen bananas can actually assist thicken the smoothie.
- Not candy sufficient? Additional pineapple, ripe banana, or a date can add sweetness or alternatively add somewhat sweetener akin to honey or maple syrup (don’t add sweetener for underneath 2s).
Extra Smoothie Recipes to Attempt
Searching for extra wholesome child recipes?Join my
free recipe publication to
get new household pleasant recipes in your inbox every week! Discover me sharing extra kid-friendly inspiration on
Mango Pineapple Smoothie
A thick and creamy smoothie with tropical flavours.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Complete Time: 5 minutes
Hover over “serves” worth to disclose recipe scaler
Add all of the substances to the blender (see word 1) and pulse to interrupt up the frozen fruit. Begin on a sluggish pace and progressively enhance the pace to excessive. Mix on excessive till all substances are absolutely blended.
Style and alter texture and style if wanted (add extra milk if too thick, sweetener for sweetness and so forth)
- The order you add your substances could make a distinction in how simply your smoothie will mix. You need the liquid on the backside, nearest the blade
- You should use milk of selection, dairy and dairy-free milk each work. Be aware – full-fat canned coconut milk can break up on this chilly smoothie
- Chia seeds are added for additional diet. You’ll be able to miss them out or exchange it with different dietary boosts (detailed within the publish above)
Dietary Data is a ROUGH information solely, calculated utilizing a web based diet calculator.
Mango Pineapple Smoothie
Quantity Per Serving
Energy from Fats 27
% Day by day Worth*
Saturated Fats 1g5%
Trans Fats 0.01g
Polyunsaturated Fats 1g
Monounsaturated Fats 1g
Ldl cholesterol 9mg3%
Vitamin A 959IU19%
Vitamin C 72mg87%
* P.c Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2000 calorie weight loss program.