There’s all the time loads occurring within the Columbus restaurant world! Right here’s the newest:
- This week in a little bit of lengthy Fb publish, Starliner Diner introduced that it’s becoming a member of forces with Nancy’s House Cooking. The precise nature of the connection is unclear, whether or not the 2 will merge menus, bear a reputation change, and so forth. Nancy’s has been closed since late 2020, when it moved downtown from its long-time Clintonville house.
- Columbus, we’re getting a brand new diner! Jenny’s Diner is about to open on Monday, Feb. 12 at 4768 N. Excessive St. in Clintonville/Beechwold. The diner is run by Jenny Dials, a long-time server at TeeJaye’s Nation Place.
- This week the Grand Tavern at 1101 W. Fifth Ave. in Grandview abruptly closed after three months. The house owners took to social media to complain concerning the administration firm and different points.
- Shakers Public Home, which has been closed since a significant fireplace at its west facet restaurant, introduced yesterday that it’s returning to a brand new location in Worthington. The precise handle hasn’t been shared but.
- Weenie Marvel abruptly closed its two places this week at Easton and Bridge Park. The recent canine joint is a part of the identical firm behind PINS Mechanical Co. and 16-Bit Bar + Arcade.
- Winans Chocolate + Espresso tender opened their latest location final week at 611 N. Excessive St. within the Quick North. They’ll maintain a grand opening on Wednesday, Feb. 14, with free giveaways and specials all day. Get a have a look at their new store right here!
- Species X Beer additionally opened within the outdated Platform Beer area downtown, providing a mixture of beers brewed by experimenting with totally different components and utilizing AI-driven recipes. Learn concerning the taproom and brewery right here.
- A brand new Korean BBQ and scorching pot restaurant known as PJ Scorching Pot opened just lately at 6100 Sawmill Rd.
- The Crispy Coop introduced this week that it’s including a location at 6330 Tussing Rd. in Reynoldsburg.
- This week Budd Dairy Meals Corridor introduced that Alphabetical Consolation Kitchen will likely be leaving the meals corridor after Sunday, Feb. 18, so as to open its personal storefront. A brand new idea will likely be becoming a member of the meals corridor in early March.
- Cameron Mitchell Eating places formally introduced Del Mar, an upscale Mediterranean idea coming to Easton within the former Bon Vie area. CMR just lately renamed Del Mar SoCal Kitchen within the Quick North to SoCal Kitchen & Bar; the restaurant teams operates a Del Mar in Naples, Florida already.
- The Downtown Tavern downtown has modified over (once more) into a brand new idea known as Hydeout Kitchen & Bar.
- Following on the information that Johnson’s Actual Ice Cream would take over the previous S’wich Social area in Italian Village, the corporate introduced additional enlargement to Grandview and Canal Winchester as properly.
- 614 Now reported this week that Posh Teatime Co. is aiming to open a tea room in Bexley this 12 months.
- The Columbus Winter Wine Pageant will returning for 2 classes on Sunday, Feb. 24 to Brewmaster’s Gate.
- White Citadel is as soon as once more providing particular reservations on Valentine’s Day from 4-9 p.m.
This week I’m additionally writing:
Success! You are on the record.
Whoops! There was an error and we could not course of your subscription. Please reload the web page and check out once more.