These No Bake Eggnog Dream Bars will probably be your new Christmas and New Yr’s Eve dessert. Eggnog desserts are extraordinarily fashionable, however this straightforward do-it-yourself eggnog bar is certain to go to the highest of the checklist! With a gingersnap cookie crust, cinnamon cheesecake, vanilla eggnog pudding, and Cool Whip, you’ll benefit from the scrumptious spice taste and layer mixture in each chunk.
Much like my extraordinarily fashionable Chocolate Peanut Butter Dream Bars that began all of it, that is a simple seasonal dessert recipe everybody will love.
AND, when you’re on group Cool Whip Haters, this Stabilized Whipped Cream is a superb substitute. Made with cream cheese as a substitute of gelatin, this do-it-yourself whipped cream is sort of a actually wealthy whipped topping and can be utilized in any of my dream bar recipes.
In spite of everything these years and over a dozen Dream Bar desserts later, I’ve created one other dream bar / dessert lasagna / lush recipe that’s excellent for a Christmas and New Yr’s dessert desk.
Now we virtually have a Dream Bar for each event and but there are even MORE within the works, so look ahead to them!.
Cookie and Cream lovers go nuts for these Oreo Pudding Dream Bars. They’re undoubtedly certainly one of my favorites, too. Moreover the Dream Bars I’ve talked about, I’ve additionally made Banana Pudding Dream Bars, Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Dream Bars, and Black Forest Dream Bars.
For those who’re a pumpkin lover, I believe you’re actually going to like these straightforward pumpkin bars. With every chunk, you’ll style layers of deliciousness and may even wish to lick your plate clear. You may even make your personal Home made Pumpkin Spice so as to add to it, too!
What do I have to make this straightforward eggnog lasagna?
- Gingersnap Cookies – or you should use graham crackers, Nilla Wafers
I might counsel utilizing these two earlier than choosing Golden Oreos as they may be too candy.
- Instantaneous Vanilla Pudding Combine
Solely use the quantity directed in my recipe, NOT on the pudding package deal.
- Cream Cheese, room temperature
- Confectioners’ Sugar
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Cool Whip of my Stabilized Whipped Cream recipe.
- Further crushed Gingersnap cookies, together with a lightweight dusting of cinnamon and nutmeg for garnish
How do I make this straightforward no bake dessert?
- Line a sq. baking pan with a bit of parchment paper and crush the gingersnap cookies into positive crumbs utilizing a meals processor or blender. In a small bowl, combine collectively the melted butter and cookie crumbs. Pour into the baking dish and press crumb combination into the underside of the pan make a good layer. Place into the freezer to harden for at the least half-hour.
- In a medium bowl, combine the pudding and eggnog collectively. Place into the fridge to set.
- In a big bowl, utilizing a stand mixer or hand mixer, beat the cream cheese till easy. Add the confectioners’ sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg. Combine properly, and fold in a single cup of the Cool Whip.
- To assemble the filling substances, place dollops of the cream cheese combination on high of the cookie crust, and unfold.
- Gently unfold the pudding on high.
- Cowl with the remaining Cool Whip or Stabilized Whipped Cream.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Sprinkle with a small quantity of cinnamon and nutmeg, and a few additonal crushed gingersnap cookies earlier than serving.
Tricks to make this straightforward Eggnog dessert recipe –
- This recipe can simply be doubled! Simply use a 9 X 13-inch baking dish and double the entire substances.
- To simply take away the bars from the pan and straightforward slicing, line the pan with parchment paper. Go away the parchment a bit of longer up the edges so you possibly can raise the entire dessert from the pan.
- For those who favor to not use gingersnap cookies for the crust, you should use graham cracker crumbs or Golden Oreo cookie crumbs. Personally, I actually preferred the additional taste the gingersnaps added.
- The crust will harden after simply half-hour within the freezer.
- When making the pudding, make sure to use the 1 ½ cups of eggnog referred to as for on this recipe and never as directed within the directions on the field. We wish the pudding to be a bit thicker, so that it’ll slice simply.
- When combining the cheesecake substances, make sure to scrape the edges of the bowl and backside to ensure all substances are properly blended. Then fold within the Cool Whip with a rubber spatula.
- Refrigerate the bars for at least two hours to harden, however in a single day is finest.
- It’s an ideal make-ahead dessert throughout your busy vacation season.
- Additionally, when you’re quick on time, you possibly can place the completed dessert into the freezer for an hour and a half after which serve.
How do I retailer this layer bar?
To retailer leftovers (if there are any!), cowl tightly with plastic wrap or switch to an hermetic container. They are going to final within the fridge for as much as 5 days.
Although I don’t have many eggnog recipes right here on the weblog, you possibly can wager there are extra within the works.
I did try to make an Eggnog Frosted Sugar Cookie for our 2022 12 Days of Cookies, however needed to scrap it as a result of I believed it simply tasted blah and finally it wasn’t deemed “blog-worthy”. I’ll work on that so we will add it to subsequent yr’s sequence (or earlier than!).
For those who like French toast, this Eggnog French Toast with Maple Butter will probably be an exquisite deal with to make the household Christmas or New Yr’s morning.
Dream Bar Recipes – My Favourite Desserts
For those who like this pumpkin lasagna, this Peppermint Dream Dessert that’s excellent for Christmas. On the lookout for a dream bar with an alternative choice to sugar than you could put these Cranberry Orange Dream Bars in your menu!
Colourful and enjoyable Circus Animal Cookie Dream Bars can be nice for Easter or any youngster’s (or grownup’s!) birthday celebration. Summer season requires this 365 fan favourite, Strawberry Cheesecake Dream Bars. You may’t go flawed when contemporary strawberries are in season.
And these Orange Creamsicle Dream Bars will certainly transport you again to your childhood and working as much as the ice cream truck.
SIGN UP FOR THE WEEKLY
365 DAYS OF BAKING & MORE
Maintain an eye fixed out for my latest recipes!
This cheesecake-like eggnog dessert will probably be an enormous hit this time of yr. It’s a scrumptious Eggnog Dream Bar recipe that couldn’t be extra excellent for the vacation season.
Eggnog Dream Bars
Eggnog Dream Bars are a no-bake dessert with layers upon layers of vacation decadence. A gingersnap cookie crust is topped with a sweetly spiced cheesecake filling, vanilla eggnog pudding and Cool Whip with extra crumbled gingersnaps on high.
Forestall your display screen from going darkish
Place about 24 gingersnap cookies right into a meals processor and pulse to finely floor into crumbs to make about 1 ½ cups of crumbs.
In a medium microwavable bowl, soften butter for 20 – 30 seconds.
Pour the cookie crumbs into the butter and blend properly.
Place the crumbs into the ready baking pan and pat down firmly, spreading to the entire edges.
Put the pan into the freezer to set for at least half-hour.
In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese till comfortable.
Add the confectioners’ sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Beat till completely mixed, scraping down the edges and backside of the blending bowl.
Fold in a single cup of Cool Whip till properly blended.
In a medium bowl, whisk collectively the vanilla pudding and eggnog.
Place into fridge to set.
Place dollops of the cheesecake combination on high of the crust and gently unfold to the sides of the pan.
Place dollops of pudding on high of the cream cheese and gently unfold.
Evenly unfold the remaining Cool Whip over the pudding.
Place pan into the fridge for at least two hours.
If desired, place pan into freezer a half hour earlier than serving. This may enable it to be sliced simply.
When able to serve, raise bars out of the pan by the parchment.
Evenly sprinkle the highest with further cinnamon and nutmeg and crumbled gingersnaps.
Peel the parchment away from the edges and slice with a big knife. I discover it best to slice them when the knife has been positioned beneath some heat working water after which dried.
Serving: 1serving | Energy: 384kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 6g | Fats: 20g | Saturated Fats: 12g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 1g | Monounsaturated Fats: 6g | Trans Fats: 0.3g | Ldl cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 310mg | Potassium: 210mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 30g | Vitamin A: 679IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 134mg | Iron: 1mg