Everybody loves a great tacky potato casserole! However making an attempt to copy it can’t be simple. With a number of suggestions and methods, you can also make the all time tacky potato casserole at house, bringing restaurant-quality taste to your desk. Observe these steps to get began! And very quickly, you’ll have your individual Cracker Barrel Hash Brown Casserole at house.
What makes the Cracker Barrel Hash Brown Casserole so good?
These tacky potatoes are served with melted cheese and a contact of chopped onions which were oven baked to perfection. This facet dish is ideal for breakfast it makes a terrific facet dish along with your important meal. This copycat Cracker Barrel hashbrown casserole recipe is on repeat at my home, and I hope you give this tacky hash brown casserole a attempt. When you love funeral potatoes, you’ll love this simple recipe. The complete household will gobble this one down.
Why this copycat recipe works
This recipe is tried and true; this recipe has been seen over 3 million occasions, and folks preserve coming again and making this recipe. This recipe has been a staple at CopyKat.com for over 25 years.
This recipe is tremendous simple and solely requires a handful of substances.
- Frozen hashbrowns
- Floor black pepper
- Minced Onions you need to use both a yellow onion or a white onion
- Bitter Cream
- Condensed Cream of Hen Soup
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
How one can Make Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole
Recreating a hashbrown breakfast casserole could be very simple and solely takes a number of steps.
- After you unfold the hashbrowns in your baking dish, you’ll put together the sauce.
- In a big mixing bowl, add the melted butter, onions, bitter cream, and soup.
- Combine all collectively and pour over the potatoes.
- Sprinkle cheese on the highest of the casserole dish
- Bake for 45 minutes, and you’re able to serve. It’s that simple.
- Chances are you’ll use frozen hashbrowns for this recipe. Nonetheless, it’s good to thaw them out within the fridge in a single day.
- When you would quite microwave the frozen hashbrowns, you are able to do that too. Ensure you drain the potatoes in a colander and pat them dry earlier than you place them within the baking pan.
- Ensure you coat your pan with a non-stick spray. It’s actually vital to ensure it doesn’t persist with the pan.
What to serve with Cracker Barrel Hash brown casserole?
I do know that is going to be one among your favourite recipes. Listed below are a few of my favourite dishes to serve with this basic casserole. Pork chops, fried rooster breast, or perhaps a hamburger steak with gravy are good choices for this simple casserole recipe in case you don’t need to get pleasure from it along with your scrumptious breakfast.
How one can retailer leftover hashbrown casserole
You must retailer any leftover portion in an hermetic container in your fridge for as much as 5 days. You may freeze any portion left over in an hermetic container for as much as 3 months for finest outcomes.
What’s the easiest way to reheat hashbrown casserole?
When you’ve got a number of parts, I like to recommend heating within the 350-degree oven. Place the casserole in a baking dish, and canopy it with foil for 15 to twenty minutes. Smaller parts might be reheated in an air fryer or microwave.
Hungry for Extra?
When you like Cracker Barrel, attempt these copycat recipes:
Widespread Casserole Aspect Dish Recipes
Did you make and love this recipe? Give your evaluate under! And ensure to share your creations by tagging me on Instagram!
Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole
You can also make the well-known Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole at house.
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 2 kilos hashbrowns
- salt and pepper
- 4 ounces butter
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 8 ounces bitter cream
- 10.75 ounces condensed cream of rooster soup
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese or Colby cheese
Preheat the oven to 350 levels F.
Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
Unfold the hashbrown potatoes within the pan. Season with salt and pepper.
Soften the butter in a medium bowl within the microwave.
Add the onions, bitter cream, and soup to the melted butter and blend collectively.
Pour the soup combination over the potatoes.
Sprinkle the cheese on prime.
Bake for 45 minutes, or till all is totally heat and the cheese begins to soften.
Energy: 321kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 8g | Fats: 23g | Saturated Fats: 13g | Ldl cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 473mg | Potassium: 339mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 705IU | Vitamin C: 8.3mg | Calcium: 206mg | Iron: 1.4mg