Simply in case you did not know how one can make the completely best after faculty deal with, I am sharing this system with you. These 2 ingredient peanut butter cookies are an absolute traditional, and I am positive that you’ll make them many times!
If these weren’t the primary cookies you baked along with your grandparents or mother and father, let’s treatment that proper now. You probably have a jar of peanut butter and a few leftover powdered sugar from making my Pumpkin Tiramisu, you can also make these cookies in minutes!
This recipe is for the traditional criss-cross peanut butter cookies, however they’re egg-free and gluten-free! Browse my different eggless recipes right here. But in addition, if it’s worthwhile to make these with sunflower seed butter to make them nut-free, you completely can!
Find out how to Make 2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Earlier than you even seize the components from the pantry for these 2 ingredient peanut butter cookies, preheat the oven, as a result of this recipe takes no time in any respect.
Sure, technically any type of peanut butter works for this recipe–it will be creamy, clean, chunky, home made, freshly milled, or common tremendous candy stuff.
- Peanut Butter. Mostly, I attain for plain creamy peanut butter for this recipe for two ingredient peanut butter cookies. Nevertheless, you should use any kind of nut butter, even non-nut butter, like sunflower seed butter. So long as it is creamy and principally holds collectively with out stirring, you should use it right here!
- Powdered Sugar. You actually cannot substitute this for normal granulated sugar, as a result of powdered sugar accommodates a small quantity of cornstarch. This cornstarch is what thickens and holds the dough collectively. Normally, cornstarch makes tremendous gentle cookies, which is why I add it in my Chocolate Chippers Cookies. You should use ½ cup of pitted dates that you simply puree within the meals processor rather than the sugar, if you happen to like.
In a medium mixing bowl, mix the 1 cup of peanut butter and ½ cup of powdered sugar.
Use a spatula to mix the components very properly. Refrigerate this dough for not less than half-hour. In the meantime, preheat the oven to 350-degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Scoop out tablespoon-size scoops of dough, and evenly house them on a parchment-paper lined baking sheet. Use a glass to calmly press the cookies flat.
Then, use a fork to press criss-cross indentations in every cookie. If the fork sticks, dip it in flour earlier than every press. Lastly, slide the cookies within the oven and bake for about 10 minutes. The perimeters of the cookies ought to begin to flip golden brown and the cookies seem dry to the contact.
The cookies ought to cool for a couple of minutes on the pan, after which transfer to a wire rack to chill utterly. Proper out of the oven, these cookies are tremendous crumbly, so it is best to provide them time to arrange by cooling them utterly earlier than serving.
A couple of cracks will seem within the floor of the cookies, however that is simply tremendous!
You may additionally like my Almond Flour Peanut Butter Cookies!
Sure, this recipe actually does not comprise eggs! Simply peanut butter and powdered sugar make the very best cookies!
Sure, you should use the identical quantity of dates as sugar, however you should make them right into a paste within the meals processor. Add ½ cup of pitted dates in a meals processor and puree till a paste type. Proceed with the recipe.
Cook dinner Time
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- In a big bowl, stir collectively the peanut butter and powdered sugar till well-mixed and utterly included.
- Place dough in fridge for not less than half-hour to agency up.
- In the meantime, preheat the oven to 350-degrees F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop out 1-tablespoon sized dough balls, roll in your arms, and house them evenly on a baking sheet.
- Utilizing a spatula or glass, press the cookies flat. Then, use a fork to make a criss-cross form in every cookie.
- Bake for September 11 minutes, till the cookies are dry on the floor and the perimeters are beginning to flip golden brown.
Peanut Butter: You should use any kind of nut butter, even non-nut butter, like sunflower seed butter. So long as it is creamy and principally holds collectively with out stirring, you should use it right here!
Powdered Sugar: Please do not use granulated sugar as a substitute, as a result of powdered sugar accommodates a small quantity of cornstarch. Cornstarch thickens and holds the dough collectively. You should use ½ cup of pitted dates that you simply puree within the meals processor rather than the sugar, if you happen to like.
Quantity Per Serving:
Energy: 144Whole Fats: 11gSaturated Fats: 2gTrans Fats: 0gUnsaturated Fats: 7gLdl cholesterol: 0mgSodium: 102mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 1gSugar: 6gProtein: 5g